- Cane sugar is the ideal food for happy, healthy cultures.
- This 200 g portioned amount of organic cane sugar is the exact amount needed to make a one gallon batch of kombucha
- USDA Certified Organic
- OU Kosher Certified
USDA Certified Organic Honey
- HIGH QUALITY: 100% USDA Certified Organic and OU Kosher Honey, delivering a pure and natural flavor to all your beverages, homebrews, baked goods, and more
- IDEAL FOR HOMEBREWING: The light and mild flavor of the organic honey is a perfect base for homebrewing. Whether it’s a quart-sized batch of mead or a gallon-sized batch of jun kombucha, this honey will help you create your new favorite
- UPGRADE FROM REFINED SUGARS: Use our honey as a better alternative for sweetening and keep those refined sugars out of your food and drink, and when baking you can use about 2/3 – 3/4 cups of honey for every cup of sugar in a recipe
- NATURAL SWEETNESS: Our fully certified organic and kosher honey is naturally gluten-free as well and is a staple in every home and kitchen
- USE ON ALL YOUR FAVORITES: The easy pour spout makes drizzling delicious honey onto all your favorites effortless and mess free, whether it’s your morning bowl of granola, a nice cup of hot tea, or a decadent dessert
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP - Makes delicious elderberry syrup! Use one pouch per cup concentrated elderberry juice.
Liquid Medium Invert Sugar
- 20 FL OZ - premium quality medium liquid invert sugar.
- Inverted sugar syrup is highly efficient for fermentation or for making desserts that require a smooth finish such and ice cream, modeling chocolate, or marshmallows! Used for fermentation of hard seltzer and certain styles of beer.
- Used for fermentation of hard seltzer and certain styles of beer.
- Great for baking, sweetening, candy making, and ice cream.
- Provides a smooth texture. Since invert sugar doesn't crystallize easily, it provides a much softer and smoother texture to your food items.