- This is a classic saison strain sourced from the Wallonia region of Belgium.
- This strain makes a classic saison by producing flavors and aromas noted as earthy, peppery and spicy.
- This yeast generally averages an attenuation of around 70 to 75%, some malt flavor will remain present.
- For best fermentation results, let this strain free-rise to allow for complete attenuation and production of the subtle, traditional aroma characteristics.
- With high gravity saisons, it’s suggested to dry the beer with an alternate yeast added after 50 to 60% fermentation.
Strain Type: Ale | Flocculation: Medium | Attenuation: 78%-85%
Temperature Range: 68-85° F (20-30° C) | STA1: Positive | Alcohol Tolerance: 5-10%