- Hornindal is a unique Norwegian kveik.
- Hornindal’s blend of cooperative strains produce a tropical flavor and complex aroma that can present as stone fruit, pineapple, and dried fruit leather.
- This strain is a good complement for fruit-forward hops.
- With this strain add even more dimension to “C” hops and increase ester intensity with a high fermentation temperature.
- This yeast is Non-phenolic and has no noticeable fusels, even at higher temperatures.
- Hornindal ferments well at 90°F / 32°C or higher.
Strain Type: Kveik | Flocculation: High | Attenuation: 75-82%
Temperature Range: 68–95° F (20–35° C) | Diastatic: No
Phenolic: No | Alcohol Tolerance: 16% ABV