- Espe Kveik Originates from the village of Grodås in Norway
- The Espe kveik blend offers the unique profile of lychee, pear, and tropical fruit cup.
- This strain bolsters the sweet aromatics of modern IPAs
- This Yeast is versatile enough for your flagship pale ale or seasonal brew.
- This strain is most expressive when fermented at 90°F+ (32°C+), Espe still reveals character at its lower temperature range.
Strain Type: Kveik | Flocculation: Medium | Attenuation: 75-82%
Temperature Range: 68–95° F (20–35° C) | Diastatic: No
Phenolic: No | Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV