- Non-GMO food grade Citric Acid.
- Quick and easy way to acidify milk.
- Perfect for making quick cheeses like 30-minute Mozzarella and Ricottta.
- 200 grams of citric acid will acidify approximately 30-35 gallons of milk.
- Food grade citric acid enhances the flavors of meats, vegetables, frozen food, and brewing beer and wine.
Citric Acid 100 grams – 2 Pack
Our non-GMO food grade Citric Acid is a quick and easy way to acidify milk. It is perfect for making cheeses like Mozzarella but can also be used to enhance the flavor of meat, vegetables, and frozen foods. Citric Acid is also essential for brewing beer and wine, as well as baking bread.
SUPPORT AND EDUCATION COMMUNITY
The Fermentaholics support team is a fellow group of fermentation and cheese making fanatics. We LOVE to talk about fermentation and cheese making and help each other learn, grow, and experiment with different techniques and flavors. Reach out to have any of your fermentation or cheese questions answered! By purchasing our products, you are instantly a part of an ever-growing community of fermenters and cheesemakers like yourself. Welcome to our family!