- Non-GMO food grade Citric Acid.
- Quick and easy way to acidify milk.
- Perfect for making quick cheeses like 30-minute Mozzarella and Ricottta.
- 200 grams of citric acid will acidify approximately 30-35 gallons of milk.
- Food grade citric acid enhances the flavors of meats, vegetables, frozen food, and brewing beer and wine.
Citric Acid 100 grams – 2 Pack
Our non-GMO food grade Citric Acid is a quick and easy way to acidify milk. It is perfect for making cheeses like Mozzarella but can also be used to enhance the flavor of meat, vegetables, and frozen foods. Citric Acid is also essential for brewing beer and wine, as well as baking bread.
Our Mission Is Your Success
Fermentaholics is a team dedicated to making your homebrewing and home fermenting experience a success. From the moment you place your order, you gain immediate access to our network of fermentation experts here to help you along your journey. No matter your question or concern, we are here to provide the correct guidance and support to help you accomplish your fermentation goals. From batch to batch and brew to brew, we’ve got your back.