SIPHONING MADE EASY FOR HOMEBREWING
Start a siphon with a single stroke. For use with carboys, pails, or jugs. Perfect fit for 1-gallon jugs. Features an improved design to prevent the introduction of air. Designed for smooth, leak-free operation. Fits 3/8″ standard siphon tubing.
- Sanitize and rinse.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Auto Siphon into the container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise, place the tubing into the container you’re racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7″ until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and the siphon will begin.
- Pull out the inner tube and sanitize.
Our Mission Is Your Success
Fermentaholics is a team dedicated to making your homebrewing and home fermenting experience a success. From the moment you place your order, you gain immediate access to our network of fermentation experts here to help you along your journey. No matter your question or concern, we are here to provide the correct guidance and support to help you accomplish your fermentation goals. From batch to batch and brew to brew, we’ve got your back.