- San Diego Super Yeast is a low ester producing strain.
- This strain is known for quick fermentations and producing a neutral flavor and aroma profile which is similar to WLP001 California Ale Yeast®.
- Due to high attenuation, this strain produces very dry beers with increased perceived bitterness.
- This yeast also has a high alcohol tolerance which is suitable for a variety of styles and beverages from double IPAs to barleywines, ciders and mead.
- This is a great all around house strain and ideal for breweries who produce hop-forward beers.
Strain Type: Ale | Flocculation: Medium-High | Attenuation: 76-83%
Temperature Range: 65–68° F (18–20° C) | STA1: Negative | Alcohol Tolerance: 10-15% ABV