Fermentaholics Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar
- This Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar and Measuring Cylinder Makes It Easy To Test Your Homebrewed Beer, Wine, Mead, Cider, Hard Kombucha, And More.
- Use In Laboratories, Inside The Classroom, Or In Your Very Own Home Kitchen. Printed Blue And Raised Graduation Lines Make It Easy To Measure Out The Exact Amount Of Testing Liquid You Need, And Easy-Pour Spout Design Makes It Just As Easy To Pour Your Liquid Back In Your Brew.
- Number One Piece Of Equipment To Use With Your Hydrometer To Easily Determine Specific Gravity, BRIX, And Alcohol By Volume. Accurate, Quick, and Consistent.
- Durable, Industrial Quality Plastic Protects And Ensures That Your Test Jar Will Stay Solid And In-Tact Brew After Brew, Batch After batch. Heavy-duty Plastic Is Heat Resistant Up To 121° Celsius Or 249.8° Fahrenheit.Clear acrylic tube, and tip-resistant base.
- The Hexagonal Base Ensures Maximum Stability As You Test Your Brew, Resulting In Less Waste And Less Mess. This Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar & Measuring Cylinder Is One Of The First Tools Every Homebrewer Should Have To Start Measuring And Monitoring Their Brews.