- High Quality Unbleached Grade 90 Cheesecloth - 3 Yards
- Customize to Fit Your Needs - Simply Cut the Cheesecloth To a Size That Fits Your Project
- Perfect for Cheesemaking, Kombucha, Vinegar, Juicing, Straining, Tea, Flavor Packets, Poaching, and so much more!
- Grade 90 = Tightly Woven Fine Mesh - The Highest Quality Cheesecloth
- Made of 100% Unbleached Cotton - Lint Free - Perfect for Kitchen Use
Special - This Item Ships Free To Lower 48
DIY FRESH CHEESE MAKING KIT
- DIY FRESH CHEESE MAKING KIT INCLUDES - Vegetable rennet tablets, cheese salt, citric acid, grade 90 cheesecloth, gloves, and recipe booklet.
- EASIN’ INTO CHEESIN’- Recipe book included with step by step instructions and serving suggestions. Most recipes take 30 minutes or less!
- VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE - Use cow, goat, sheep, or buffalo milk with any of these recipes! Adding herbs and spices allows you to customize and make a variety of delicious cheeses using simple techniques.
- THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING - Give your friend cheese, they’ll have cheese for a day. Give your friend a cheese kit and they’ll have cheese for a long time.
- SAVE MONEY AND MAKE MEMORIES - Make your own, delicious fresh cheese for half the cost of store-bought! So much fun for a family night, friend’s dinner night, pizza night, or any occasion!
Special – This Item Ships Free To Lower 48
pH Test Strips
- Fermentaholics Kombucha & Fermentation pH Test Strips Were Designed By Home Brewers For Home Brewing. Instantly and Accurately Test The pH Of Kombucha, Beer, Wine, Mead, Vinegars, Or Any Other Liquid In The 0 - 6 pH Spectrum.
- Easy, Instant & Accurate pH Testing - Just Dip A Strip In A Liquid Solution For 1-2 Seconds And Compare The Strip To The Provided Color Chart.
- 100 pH Tests Sticks - No Need For Any Messy Chemicals, Reagent, Or Calibration Of Strips - Just Dip And Compare.
- Take The Guess Work Out - Our pH Test Paper Strips Ensure Your Brew Is Fermenting Safely Within The Proper pH Range. The Starting pH for Kombucha Needs To Be At or Below 4.5 pH. Finished Kombucha Has A pH Between 2.5 - 3.5 pH.
- Elevate Your Brew - Knowing The pH Allows You To Monitor Your Kombucha Brew Progress, To Get Better, Consistent Batches.
- This floating thermometer is great for all-grain brewing.
- Will float right in your mash, giving you real-time temperature readings.
- Floats upright in liquid.
- Filled with alcohol-based liquid to provide accurate temperature readings.
- 11.5", Scale- 0 to 220 Fahrenheit or -20 to 100 Celsius.
MINI MEASURING SPOONS
- Made of thick durable 201 stainless steel, will not rust or bend.
- Engraved with the words “smidgen,” “dash,” “pinch” and "nip".
- Set includes; nip-1/64-teaspoon, smidgen - 1/32-teaspoon, pinch - 1/16-teaspoon, and dash - 1/8-teaspoon
- Totally 4 sizes to meet all your dry and liquid measuring needs.
- Dishwasher safe.
MICROBIAL RENNET TABLETS FOR CHEESE MAKING
- Derived from fungus, microbial rennet is a great vegetarian-friendly source of coagulant
- Tablets are quartered for easy separation--use 1/4 tablet for a 1-gallon batch.
- Easily make your own mozzarella, ricotta, cheddar, gouda, paneer, etc at home!
- Can be stored at room temperature, or in the freezer to extend shelf life.
- 30-minute mozzarella recipe & usage chart included
Ricotta Container and Basket
- Holds 1 Quart.
- High quality, durable draining mold with whey catching basket, allows gravity to slowly drain whey without losing any creaminess.
- The basket fits around strainer helps keep the process clean.
- Make your own fresh ricotta, ricotta Salata, cottage cheese, farmers cheddar, paneer, chevre, and even vegan cheeses!
- Easy to clean, versatile & safe to re-use over and over for a lifetime of fresh cheese making.
Introduction To Fresh Cheesemaking Booklet
- Designed to teach you the basics of cheesemaking, starting with a simple ricotta recipe, followed by more advanced recipes to build your cheesemaking confidence.
- This 15-page booklet provides an introduction to cheesemaking equipment and ingredients, including how to choose the right milk!
- 7 easy to follow recipes, each introducing a new cheesemaking technique.
- Recipes include: Ricotta, 30-Minute Mozzarella, Burrata, Paneer, Speedy Cottage Cheesy, Chevre Facile and Grillin' Cheese (Halloumi)
- Each recipe can be made in under an hour, most in just 30 minutes!
- Non-GMO food grade Citric Acid.
- Quick and easy way to acidify milk.
- Perfect for making quick cheeses like 30-minute Mozzarella and Ricottta.
- 200 grams of citric acid will acidify approximately 30-35 gallons of milk.
- Food grade citric acid enhances the flavors of meats, vegetables, frozen food, and brewing beer and wine.
- This Salt is ideal for homemade cheesemakers and cheese making kits.
- This fine grain, flaky salt dissolves easily and is porous compared to traditional processed salt helping absorption and dilution rates.
- Salt helps prepare cheese for aging and is important in a number of cheesemaking steps.
- Iodine interferes with microbial activity so whenever fermenting anything--cheese, vegetables, etc, choose non-iodized salt.
- 2 – 70gram packs of non-iodized Cheese salt.